110426 Back to Paris/回到巴黎/Voltei ao Paris

At 1:30 AM, I took the flight from Amman to Paris. While arriving at Paris, it was 6:00. Passing immigration and getting the luggages, I went to AVIS. Before the tour, I checked the price of rental car. I was surprised that the AVIS is the cheaper one with the promotion code. I spent EUR165 for 5days and 8hours. I picked up and returned at CDG, Paris. However, even though AVIS is an international company, the service is not as good as it should be. Something good is that the status of car is better than that I had rented before. Don't forget to ask a free france map from AVIS. But don't try to use it to travel all of France. You wouldn't find the Paris map inside. I recommend you to get a GPS, no matter you rent or buy one.
搭上凌晨的法航班機從安曼回到巴黎,到巴黎的時間是26號早上六點多,通過海關,拿了行李,就直奔AVIS租車。出發前在網路上查詢巴黎租車,沒想到AVIS竟然是最便宜的,總共租了5天又8小時,要價165歐(當然你一定要有一些優惠碼才有這價錢),取車還車地點都在CDG/戴高樂機場。AVIS是國際性的大公司,服務卻普普通通,談不上特別好。不過車子狀況,是我租過最佳的。在取車同時,不要忘記索取免費地圖,我拿到一本Michelin的全法國地圖,非常貼心。但是千萬不要以為靠這本小地圖就可以遊遍法國,這地圖只有省道國道之類,市區的路線圖付之闕如,想要巴黎市區的地圖,很抱歉沒有。建議大家還是準備一台GPS,不管是租的買的都可以。
Às 1:30 de manhã, apanhei o avião de Amman a Paris. Quando chegue a Paris, era 6:00 no 26 de Abril. Depois passar uma imigração e levantar a mala, fomos ao AVIS. Antes que a minha viagem comecasse, procurei o que empresa de carro alugardo é mais barato. Encontrei-me AVIS mas precisei de alugar com código de promoção. Gastei EUR165 por 5 dias e 8 horas. E o lugar para levantar e voltar é CDG, Paris. AVIS é uma empresa internacional mas serviço é assim, assim. Não é muito bom. Embora não fosse bom, o estado do carro era a melhor do que outros carros que alguei antigamente. Não esqueca pedir uma mapa grátis da França. Não pense que possa utilitar esta mapa pequena para viajar na toda França. O que GPS quer que compre ou alugue, é melhor que tenha uma.
Renault twingo 1.5 dCi/這輛1.5柴油手排小車竟然配備定速巡航

When picking up the cars, I could choose. One is Peugeot 107 and the other is Renault Twingo. Certainly, I chose Twingo because it's diesel.
First thing I did after seeing the car was to check the damage of car. It's better to take pictures of car. Then, I put all of my luggage into the small car. Even though twingo is a small car, I put all of my luggages in the cabin. I was impressed by it.
It was a rush hour to leave CDG. GPS planned a route without toll gate to Versailes. Other people also preferred it, too. I spent 2hours to arrive. I also saw a lot of tourists in front of it. I just took a picture and quickly left.
至於取車的時候,有兩台車子可以選,一輛是Peugeot 107,和這次的Renault Twingo,我當然選Twingo,因為他是柴油的。
拿到車子首先要檢查外觀損傷,CDG的AVIS沒有圖示的損傷報告,只有文字的,經過我詳細檢查後,發現很多沒有註記的傷痕,應該要去拉個AVIS的服務人員前來再次核對,但是我這次有點大意,忘記了,不過我把全車拍照,接下來把行李丟上這小Renault Twingo裡面。Twingo看似很小,不過後座可以前後移動,剛好可以放下一個29吋拖運行李和兩個手拉旅行箱。一開始就對這輛車有了好印象。
七點多駛離CDG,好巧不巧剛好遇上巴黎上班時間,GPS幫我規畫的免費道路前往凡爾賽宮,沒想到巴黎人大家也是一樣,為了省過路費,情願塞在馬路上,這短短45km的路,穿越了整個巴黎市,我開了兩個多小時才到。到了凡爾賽宮,看到爆多的遊客,大門拍個照,快閃離開。
Quando levantei o carro, pude escolher um de Peugeot 107 e Renault Twingo. Com certeza, escolhi Renault twingo porque é diesel.
A primeira coisa que fiz era inspecionar um dano do carro. É melhor que tire uma fotográfia do carro. Então, pus as malas dentro do carro. Ainda que o twingo fosse pequeno,  Pude pôr todas as malas. Impressionei twingo.
Teve muito tráfico ao sair do CDG. GPS planeou uma rota para Versailes sem pagamento. Outras pessoas também utilizára-na. Gastei 2horas para chegar. Vi muitos turistas em frente de Versailes. Só tirei uma fotográfia e saí rápidamente.
Versailes/凡爾賽宮,據說是真金,不過應該是K金

I slept in the flight for only 5 hours. I also had 2 meals. Eventurally, I couldn´t take a break well. So I parked the car in the area of service and slept for 2 hours.
昨天飛機上只有5個鐘頭,還被空姐挖起來吃吃了兩頓飯,根本就沒睡好,找了個休息站,睡了快兩個鐘頭才繼續上路。
Dormi no avião só 5 horas. Durante vôo, ceiei e tomei um pequeno-almoço.Na verdade, não consequei desconsadar bem. Já estacionei  numa área de serviço e dormi por 2 horas.
我停留的地一個休息站
 休息站都很漂亮還可以野餐
This time, I focused on the east-north of France. I met an ocean of yellows flowers which is a great scenery.But  I don´t know what kind it is.
這次旅行著重在法國西北方,沿途看到一片片黃色的花海,也不知道是什麼花,反正很好看就是了。
Nesta vez, eu queira viajar no oeste-norte da frança. Encontrei-me o oceano de flores que eram bonitas . Não sei o que tipo é.
這些小黃花成片的長在這, 是不是蠟菊?



 沿途看到法國北部鄉村,很多這種石頭屋,很酷

While arriving Verneuil at 12:00, I was hungry. I found that there is also a Lidl in Verneuil. Something sold is cheaper than Lisbon. I think that it will be cheaper if you buy in the supermarket and cook yourself during a trip in France.
中午肚子餓,恰巧來到Verneuil小鎮,發現這裡也有Lidl,而且有不少東西比里斯本還要便宜,看來法國物價也不高,只要找到這些連鎖超市,自己動手下廚,旅遊也是可以很便宜。
Quanto era meio-dia, estive com fome. Já cheguei à verneuil onde também há Lidl. Alguns coias são mais baratas do que Lisboa. Não acho que seja caro se compre nos mercados e conzinhe sozinho durante a viagem na frança.
LiDL遍佈全歐洲,超便宜
 Verneuil小鎮,超美,其實隨便一個小鎮都很美,因為整個村落的房屋風格相似,卻不相同,
也不會有違建,隨便一個小鎮都很美


I kept driving forward. I met a camping area with a lake. What a nice place! Wish I have a camping car and stay here for a few days. GPS: N:8.78904,E:0.467445
繼續向前開,開到半路經過這個露營區,還有個湖在前面,美呆了,真想有輛露營車可以在這住上幾天。座標在這,Lake @48.78904,0.467445
Encontrei-me uma área do campo com o lago. Que bonito! Espero que tenho um carro de campo e fico aqui por alguns dias. GPS: N:8.78904,L:0.467445
法國這種露營區超多據說有1萬1千個營地
中間經過了不少城鎮,連名字都記不住。看看照片提醒自己。


I didn´t know how many km I passed. I came to Tapisserie de Bayeux for the famous textile. However, I was late and the museum had been closed. I didn´t see anything and felt angry.
又開了不知道幾百公里來到Bayeux,為了是要看Tapisserie de Bayeux 博物館(這裡有塊掛布很有名),可惜因為開太慢,距離最後入場時間慢了十分鐘,根本沒有看到,很生氣。
Não sei quanto km eu passei mas cheguei ao Bayeux para Museu Tapisserie de Bayeux onde há um tecido famoso.  Mas cheguei tarde e o museu já esteve fechado. Não vi nada e estive zangado.

只拍了這教堂
The final destination today is Omaha Beach of D-day Landing. If you have seen "Saving Private Ryan", you would know the war. I came here to see how the battleground is now. In this calm beach were few tourists. But it was too few to make me feel strange. The dark sky also remind me leaving. The atmosphere here is weird.  I cannot image how the war was after seeing the battleground,. Only the flags of united nations remind people no more wars.
前往今天最重要的目的地,D-Day Landing Omaha灘頭,就是當年諾曼第登陸最慘烈的奧馬哈灘頭,看過搶救雷恩大兵大概就可以知道當年英美聯軍是如何打這場登陸作戰。來到這裡,是想看看當年古戰場,現在是麼樣子。當我看到這平靜的海灘,雖然有遊人在此嬉鬧,山頭還有玩降落傘的玩家,可是遊客真的太少了,少到有種詭異的氣氛,此刻陰霾的天空,更讓我有毛骨悚然的感覺,大家是不敢來這裡,還是這裡讓人有所畏懼,我有想儘快離開的衝動。
看過這古戰場,我真得無法連想當年戰事的慘烈,唯有那聯軍的國旗與碑文時刻提醒世人。
O destino final hoje era a praia de Omaha, D-day Landing. Se você visse "Saving Private Ryan", soube a querra. Vim aqui para sabe come o campo da guerra está agora. Em cima da praia calma há pouco visitantes. Mas visitantes eram tal poucos e deixou-me estranho. O céu cinzento também lembrou-me não ficar mais tempo. O ambiente era esquisto. Não consigo imaginar como a querra foi depois de visitar a praia. Apenas as bandeiras lembraram às pessoas nenhum guerra.




I found an area service and slept over night.
晚上找到一個休息站,在那裡過了一夜
Procurei uma área de serviço e dormi uma noite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...