110418 Come to Jordan/Vou a Jordânia/來去約旦

I have some friends who study in Amman, Jordan. During this estar, I spent 8 days travelling around Jordan. 
After this trip, I have to say that Jordan is really a nice place to tourists. You can enjoy the totally different sceneries, foods, shopping from Asia and Europe. The lamb in Jordan is the best I've ever tasted. After Dr. Jones and Transformer, Petra is a well-known spot. I must be there. Of course, I would read newspaper in the Dead Sea. 
Thanks for my friend receiving me. It's an unforgotten experience.
因為朋友在約旦讀書,這次復活節假期特別安排八天前往約旦。
親身體驗後,約旦真的是一非常適合旅行的地方。這裡的風景,食物,購物都和歐洲亞洲截然不同。吃過了約旦的羊肉,我只有一個"讚"字來形容。佩特拉城經過考古大師"瓊斯博士"和外星生命"柯博文"的加持,加上名列新世界七大奇景,說什麼都一定要走這一回。至於死海更不用說了,能夠在水上漂浮看報紙的經驗,人生能有幾回。
約旦之行在我的地陪朋友的招待下,真的是一次難忘的旅行。
Tenho alguns amigos quem estão a estudar em Amman, Jordânia. Durante este Páscoa, fiquei ali por 8 dias.
Depois da viagem, vou dizer que Jordânia é um bom lugar para turistas. Podem desfrutar vistas, comidas, compras totalmente diferente das Ásia e Europa. O carne de carneiro na Jordânia é óptimo que eu tinha provado. Depois de Doutor Jones e Transformer, Petra é conhecido pelo mundo. Devo ir ali. Com certeza, estive a ler notícia em cima do Mar de Morte.
Obrigado pelos meus amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...