101020 Pôr-do-sol no Porte Vasco da Gama/ Sunset on the bridge of Vasco Da Gama/達伽瑪大橋上的夕陽



Today, I went to the most famoust Outlet in Portugal. It's Freeport. I think some people are more familiar withe it. So, I won't introduce it more. I just focus on the Sunset.
Freeport provides a free shuttle bus between Maquês de Bompal and Freeport. Because Freeport was located in opposite of Lisboa. If you would like be there, you must pass through Bridge Vasco da Gama which is the longest bridge in Europe. And the bus is a cabriolet on the 2nd floor. You can take clear pictures without windows.
I took the last one which starts on 18:30. During this season, the sunset is around 18:45. Therefore, I was very lucky to see the sunset on the Bridge. It's really beautiful. If you miss it, you will regret.

今天我跑去里斯本對面著名的Outlet,但是這裡我要介紹他的接駁車,如果你自己搭車去,要價3歐元,我就白白花了這三歐元,幸好回程去問了才知道有免費的接駁車。這接駁車可是雙層的,二且二樓是敞篷車。簡單說你到里斯本可以看到很多sight seeing的車子,都是這種。所以你可以免費搭乘,而且可以過橋,經過全歐洲最長的Vasco da Gama大橋。真是超正點的。
我今天回程搭最後一班六點半的車子,因為現在秋天夕陽大概是18:45左右,我又很幸運的可以在橋上看到夕陽,還有在車子上看到里斯本的夜景。美呆了!我愛死里斯本了。



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...