110711 發動Clio RS/Start the engine of my Clio RS

After coming back to Taiwan, the first thing I had to do was to start the engine of my Clio RS which had stayed in the garage for 10 months. I spent a lot of time doing it.
First, I bought a electric line to connect with my another car, Peugeot 206. And I started the engine smoothly.
Afterwards, I drove the Clio to the repair store to replace with a new battery. The battery was a special specification. It's much smaller than those of other cars. The repairman recommended me that I could utilize the battery of Ford Focus which costed NTD2,200.
Meanwhile, I found the air-condition wasn't working. In Taiwan, nobody could drive without air-condition in Summer. Then, I had to drive back to Renault Retailer to repair it.
BTW, I went to a tire store to replace by 4 new tires. This moment, I don't have a job, so I only use a Taiwanese product, Maxxis MA-Z1. It's much cheaper than foreign brands but it still costs NTD8,800
When everything was almost done, the ceiling of Clio was falling. I don't know the reason. I went to a store recommended by cyber-friends. I spent NTD3,500 repairing it.
To buy a car is easier than to maintain a car. It's true. From now on, I haven't finished all of my jobs to repair my car. I've already spent around NTD17,000. Oh! My God!

回到台灣,為了要把塵封在車庫10個月的Clio RS再度復出,花了不少功夫。
首先去買了條NTD480的"救命線",和另外一輛Peugeot 206電瓶並聯接上,這才將這輛車子發動。
就這樣開著剛發動的Clio膽戰心驚的朝向汽車材料行出發,因為只要熄火了,這車就沒辦法自己發動,換檔要很小心,不要熄火了。Clio的電瓶,可不是普通的電瓶,台灣很少車輛使用此一規格,因為引擎室空間小,又塞了顆2.0的引擎,老闆一看就說只有一顆可以用,他也只備料一顆,平常是給Ford Focus用的,今天給我用,要價NTD2200。

這時,我的冷氣根本不冷,要死了!台灣的夏天可是可以熱死人的,開回車廠2000塊錢把冷氣修好。

順便造訪熟識的輪胎行,這四條輪胎已經被這輛一噸重的車子整整壓了十個月,早就變形了。為了駕車的路感,換上四條新胎,這次換Maxxis MA-Z1,出國前一條1800,今天竟然要2200,一次四條8800就飛了。

歐洲的環保材質開始讓我吃到苦頭了,Clio RS的天花板竟然掉下來,網友介紹蘆洲躍馬,特地跑去,3500搞定。

為了 Clio,還沒修完就付出 將近一萬七,標準的買車容易養車真難。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...