110630 Restaurante os Compadres, Last dinner in Portugal/最後的晚餐/último jantar em portugal

Today is my last day in Portugal. I went to Restaurante os Compadres which is near my home. Although it's close to my house, I have never had a dinner there before. It's a pity that I couldn't know it earilier because I just noticed it one month ago. Today, there were many clients in the restaurant. We had a great dinner that night.
I strongly recommend this restaurant. Because it's not for the tourists, it's for the local portuguese people. The price is acceptable to each one. The important thing is that the traditional Portuguese cuisine they provide was great and delicious. During the June, Snails are the main dish for Portuguese. Don't forget to taste it.

這一天是我待在葡萄牙的最後一晚,和兩位朋友吃了在葡萄牙最後的晚餐。一個月前我才注意到,我住的地方附近這間Restaurante os Compadres餐廳,生意很不錯,所以這一天就走路去。去過不得不說,真的是一間值得推薦的葡萄牙餐廳。提供道地的傳統葡萄牙菜,這個季節剛好是蝸牛的產季,我們還先點了盤來開胃。這一晚我們吃得很開心。

Hoje é última noite de min em Portugal. Fui ao Restaurante os Compadres que fica perto da minha casa com meus amigos. Embora o restaurante ficque perto da minha casa, nunca fui lá para provar antes. Era uma pena que soubesse mais cedo, porque já sei-o por um mês. Acho que seja um bom restaurante. Hoje dentro do restaurante havia muitos clientes. Nós provámos caracois e pratos tradicinais de Portugal. Todos nós tivemos uma boa noite.



ementa

 蝸牛,這樣要價6.5歐,法國12歐只有六顆......好像冤大頭
 最後一餐還是來份泡在奶油湯裡的牛排


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...