110719 New toy Motorola Milestone 2

I had been interested in Motorola milestone when it was announced. When I stayed in Portugal, Motorola announced a new Milestone. It's what I have now. Motorola Milestone 2

Why do I choose an Android Smart Phone?
After coming back to Taiwan, I started to survey a new smart phone instead of TWM T1 which I am using. I focused on cellphones with Android 2.2 above. Because I need a hotspot share function. Apple iPhone didn't announced this function officially in Taiwan. I know that in America some operation company provide an iPhone with hotspot. But I am in Taiwan. I cannot get it. Another solution is JailBreak. I don't want JB. Therefore, I chose Android. 

Why do I choose Motorola Milestone 2?
I bought it from Sunfar 3C where it's holding a promotion activity today. This phone costs NTD9,999 (around EUR250) with a Motorola Universal Portable Power Pack. It's really profitable. The phone was built 8g rom and  the package includeed extra 8G sd card. I think it's really enough. The QWERTY keypad can help me keyin faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...