100728 to see a film of "Lisbon Story"

Before going to Lisbon, I would like to make me more familiar with Lisbon and Portugal. Then, I tried to find any materials about Lisbon and Portugal as I can. Thanks for Ian's suggestion. I know the film of "Lisbon Story" 里斯本的故事. The director is a German. He is famous but I didn't know him before seeing this film. The story is wired. The director made this film to respect a dead great director and celebrate that the film had been created for 100 years. So the story is all around the film. How to make a film and the director's spirit. The music is really touching me. The music is famous in Portugal. That is madredeus, (中文叫做聖母合唱團。所唱的音樂叫做fado. 在葡萄牙相當有名參考網站 http://www.madredeus.com). I love it.

在去里斯本之前,我看過里斯本的故事,目的只是想要更熟悉一下我即將拜訪的城市。也算是一部旅遊電影,這類電影還對我的胃口,慢慢地,靜靜地,導演選Lisbon更是適合,這城市應該就跟這電影一樣。Fado的電影配樂也很恰如其分,到了里斯本再看一次不知道是會有怎樣的心情。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...