110707 Xuejian, Shei-Pa Nation Park

This Saturday, I waked up early for riding my SYM Wild Wolf 150. In Taiwan, if you don't expect too many cars & motorcycles on the roads, I suggest you waking up earlier and getting on the road before 7:00AM on the weekend.
Without any plan, I just rode toward the south on No.3 Provincial Road. I met lots of riders. Obviously, all of them are experienced for being on the roads earlier.
Around 10:00AM, I had arrived at Dahu, Miaoli which is close to Xuejian, Shei-Pa National Park. I have been there for many times. I decided to go there again.
Before entering the mountain area, it's necessary to visit the local police office to get the entry registration. Then I am allowed to get in. However, a policeman told me the Xuejian Visitor Center is forbidden now due to the road broken. But it doesn't matter. I just wanted to get in and take a look. Luckily, he agreed.
I saw some places where there was landslide. Maybe, it's the reason to forbid.
My final destination is Maruta Fort because it's not allowed to get in.
It's a pity to not reach Xuejian. Never mind, I always have next chance.
 My SYM Wild Wolf 150
 Landslide
 Forbidden
 A bear with dick, LoL
Daan River
Reference link,
2 years ago, I was in Xuejian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...