121023 Mercedes-Benz A Class is ugly!

I always think that 3-door hatch looks much better than 5-door. Mercedes-Benz approved that truth again.
In 2012, Mercedes-Benz just announced a whole new A-Class. Unfortunately, it only provides 5-door models. I have to say it looks really ugly.
The front side is good, but why is a class equipped with 5 doors?

I don't know how many people agree with me. But I found a friend on internet who rendered a 3-door A-Class. It is really what I want A-Class to be.
3-door car has a better look than 5 door always. Of course, 2-door one is also better than 4-door one.
I think this picture is rendered from the first one.

再一次證明雙B真的很不會設計掀背車
http://benww2000.blogspot.tw/2012/03/120310-b.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...